CD-Crimea 2011
    /userfiles/pano/20100924/high/r004646s.jpg
    • Голосов: 6
    • Оценка: 5,00
     

    Earl landing stage. Lions on the wharf

    In 1837 at the initiative of M.P.Lazarev D.Upton has developed the project of new landing stage which has been completely carried out in 1846. The monumental construction consists of wooden landing stage, wide granite ladder, which flank parapets with sculptures of lions from white marble (sculptor F.Pellichio). On both sides of landing stage under the project of the engineer-captain Rode the one-storied stone guard small houses which have saved up to now are constructed. On the pylons of colonnades are established two memorial boards from white marble.

      Оставить комментарий
    Обои для рабочего стола
    Комментарии






    PROJECT PARTNER